Saturday, January 24, 2009

A week into the project

After reading everyone's blog, it seems unanimous, this is easier said than done. I too struggled this week with getting up early to exercise. I still seem to trip over my jump rope. Good thing it's only twice a week. I did manage to lose 3 lbs over this week, so all the pain and agony seems to be worth it.

I do feel much more optimistic having finished the first week. I know the sore muscles will stop being so sore soon and then Chris will change it all up again.

Keep up the faith and good work everyone. It's all for a excellent reason: you!!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Christine said...

You go girl! I am glad you are going through the program again with us .... come join the Saturday group if you get some time. I went for the first time yesterday and loved it! Hang in there! Christine